Rivièra Maison's policy on coronavirus
At Rivièra Maison, the health and safety of our customers, employees and the community in which we operate, is of utmost importance. Amid growing concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are doing everything we can to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. We also follow the government's guidelines and the RIVM's recommendations on public health.
What measures does Rivièra Maison take against the coronavirus?
- We would like to remind customers and employees of the government's hygiene measures;
- We ask our customers and employees to be alert to the symptoms;
- Our employees are asked not to come to work in case of colds, sore throats, cough or fever;
- We have advised our staff to follow the safety protocol of regular hand washing, minimal physical contact, and to refrain from touching the face;
- Our cash registers, ATMs, counter, toilets, doors and door handles are regularly cleaned.
Can I order online?
We know you currently have many other priorities, but we want to let you know that we are always at your service on www.rivieramaison.com
Will my order still be delivered?
Due to the rush at PostNL, your order might be delivered some days later than expectedstore orders are delivered as usual.
What happens with my order when we go into a lockdown?
When we will go into a full lockdown, our delivery services like PostNL, will not be operational. In that case you can decide to wait for your order to be delivered after the lockdown has been lifted. But we completely understand if you would rather cancel your order in the event of a lockdown. You can certainly cancel your order in case of a lockdown. You will receive a full refund of your purchase.
How can I reach the customer service?
The Customer Service department's opening hours have been adjusted. We can be reached by phone, chat and e-mail at the following times. We can be reached the fastest via Facebook and chat.
Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
Saturday 10am-5 pm